This comprehensive guide will help all photographers, whether beginners or experts, capture the grandeur of Yosemite with their cameras. Every aspect of photographing this magnificent park is covered:
• In-depth descriptions of 40 outstanding locations including the classic Yosemite Valley views, high country, and surrounding areas.
• Locations Filter—a unique feature that allows you to quickly find the best photo spots for any month and time of day.
• Over 100 stunning photographs show you what you can see at each location.
• Detailed maps and directions.
• Clear, logical layout makes it easy to find the information you need.
• Lots of photography tips to help you capture better images of the park, including Exposure for Digital Cameras, Composition, Depth of Field, HDR and Exposure Blending, Photographing Waterfalls and Cascades, Clearing Storms, and more.
• Sunrise and sunset times, full moon dates, and depth-of-field calculator
• Seasonal Planning Guide helps you find unique photo opportunities for each month.
• Written by acclaimed landscape photographer Michael Frye, a 25-year Yosemite resident and leading expert on photography in Yosemite.
• Based on the popular book, The Photographer’s Guide to Yosemite—the bible of Yosemite photography. This app contains all the information in the original book, and much more: three new locations, completely revised and updated information for the entire park, and new tips specifically designed for digital photography.
• Fully functional without an internet connection.
• Now fully optimized for the iPad! The new iPad version takes advantage of the bigger screen to give you easier access to all the information. The app is fully functional right away, but hi-resolution images for the iPad download when you open the app and connect to Wi-Fi.
• See a video demonstration of the app here: