Calculate the boiling temperature of water and the air pressure for your current elevation on earth or any other altitude. Use it in school, education, physics classes or for boiling eggs on higher altitudes.
- Read your current altitude from GPS
- Get your current altitude from ASTER (NASA) if GPS is not available
- Read the current pressure from the device barometer (if available)
- Use the GeoNames database to search for the altitude of any location
- Change the altitude manually
- switch between metric and imperial units
- support for iPad Multitasking (Split view, ...)