Run.GPS Trainer is the perfect tool to take along doing all sorts of outdoor sports like running, skiing, hiking, skating, and many more.
- High-precision algorithm for recording training tracks, distances and speeds
- Navigation for runners, hikers and cyclists!
- Voice output (text-to-speech) for training data (speed, distance, pace, ...) and navigation (turn-by-turn instructions)
- Automatically download and cache maps from the web
- Support for Bluetooth 4.0 based heart rate monitors and cadence sensors (Polar H7, Wahoo BlueHR, Panobike, ...) on iPhone 4S and later
- Upload and download from GPS-Sport.net with the push of a button
- Get sportive analyses on GPS-Sport.net, compare yourself to others
- Create, manage and download training plans
- 13 program and voice languages: CZ, DE, DK, EN, ES, FR, IT, NL, NO, PL, PT, SE, RU
- Live Tracking (on GPS-Sport.net or other websites)
- Fully configurable displays (choose from more than 100 training parameters)
- Pause detection: shows all pauses on the map screen and computes average speeds based on net time
- Manual registration of non-GPS trainings such as swimming
- Easy to use big buttons for Start, Stop and Split
- Incremental backup during a training (never lose your data even if your battery collapses)
- Upload training recordings with one click to GPS-Sport.net or GPSies.com
- Any training can be continued at any time (even days later)
- Geo-coding Images (easier than with any other software)
- Virtual Training Partner (compete against yourself or others)
Warning: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Run.GPS keeps GPS turned on in background mode if a training recording is currently active.