Designed originally as an educational application for children and children with special needs, these interactive flash cards give you the ability to create your own flash cards^ for a myriad of purposes, store them in albums and record or overdub your own voice. Easily receive files from web or PC for externally created content or DIY on the spot, a versatile tool! The application contains 5 example albums of flash cards introducing animal types.
Uses include Early Education, Disability Services, Travel Logs, Test Cram Cards, Subject primers, Therapy, even just as a handy sticky note!
We are also donating 50c from each sale to ASPECT (Autism Spectrum Australia) to help children on the autism spectrum.
1. Design your own Flashcards for any situation, at home, work, school or travel. DIY voice, picture and descriptions
2. Nearly 150 high-resolution photo flashcards^ organized in five convenient Albums; Australian Animals, Farm Animals, Sea Creatures, Jungle Animals and Endangered Animals.
3. All cards have specific animal text name and description with links to Wikipedia for more information
4. Auto play
5. Auto voice description
6. Mute button
7. Changeable colour theme for the entire app
8. Create your own flash cards^ using the built-in camera* or photo library and then add a voice or sound to them
9. Make a complete personalised flash card album with your own name, images, theme and sounds^
10. Edit albums and flash cards to change photo or voice over (perfect for parents, guardians and teachers)
11. Create as many new photo albums as you want^
12. Flash cards can be shown in alphabetical order or randomly selected
13. Loop cards to continue play
14. Change the speed in Auto Play
15. When you see or touch a card, it 'speaks':
a) In English with an AUSTRALIAN accent, or
b) in the voice you recorded
16. Easily replace voiceovers by just hitting the 'Delete' button in the Edit screen. The card will revert to speaking in the included English voice.
17. Swipe finger to go to next or previous card. A short sound is played as the card flips to the next.
18. Turn any sound ON/OFF.
19. Available 'Auto Play Card' option for the little ones to enjoy the cards without swiping.
* Note that iPad 1 does not have a built-in camera. New photos need to sent via email and saved in 'Photos'.
^ Lite version includes only 5 flash cards for each album and limits you to creating 1 album containing a maximum of 5 flash cards. Buy the full version for zero restrictions!
SUPPORT & SUGGESTIONS
We are commited to updating iSpoke Flash Cards regularly and will listen to user feedback. Kindly send any suggestions to email@example.com
This app includes almost 150 pictures and just as many sounds.
If you see an "Application Over 20MB" message, download it later with Wi-Fi or iTunes on your computer.