GOM Remote is a GOM player remote controller for iPhone/iPod/iPad
It controls Your media in comfort of Your home wireless network.
GOM Remote application lets You control media files on Your PC computer
runing "GOM player" (for Windows) remotely. All You need is to download free "WmoteServer" aplication from http://www.ekode.com/products.php, and have
It is completely configuration free utility. All You have to do is
install the WmoteServer application and unblock main listening port if
You have firewall enabled.
GOM Remote will automatically search for all PCs at Your network and
detects which of them have WmoteServer application running.
For the advanced users it also has some useful options which can be
configured on the server or client side.
GOM Remote uses default keyboard shortcuts to send commands to GOM player.
For best experience please use standard english keyboard layout when running GOM player on Your PC.
- automatic discovery of PCs running WmoteServer
- basic GOM player playback commands (play,pause,stop... etc)
- advanced video, audio and subtitle settings
- in-app mouse-pad for controlling open file dialogs (very useful when selecting movies and subtitles to load).
- file browsing (you can browse for any media files on Your PC inside
designated root media folder)
- add,play, clear - playlist manipulation functions inside
file browsing menu
- mouse trackpad pointing function (control Your PC with this great
function - can be used independently of GOM Player functions)
- configurable mouse speed in iPhone Settings
- keyboard strokes (send keyboard events to Your PC)
- computer management functions (shutdown, restart, standby, log-off)
- automatic computer shutdown timer (configurable time before Your PC
- multiple client connection to WmoteServer
- manual IP and communication port selection in iPhone Settings
- WmoteServer application from http://wmote.ekode.com (free of charge)
- GOM player from http://www.gomlab.com
- PC computer runing XP/Vista/Windows 7
If You have any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Checkout the "Readme.txt" inside WmoteServer installation package for
detailed instructions and advanced functionality.
Copyrights to GOM Player are owned by Gretech Corp. www.gomlab.com