New Zealand has many fascinating things to see and do.
Our guides take you to places which are part of New Zealand culture and history; sites of ecological interest, gardens, historic sites related to the land wars, places of architectural interest, sculpture parks, galleries and themed museums.
They take you on walks, to picnic and swimming spots and on scenic touring routes,
Many of our tours include audio stories written by writers with a close knowledge of the locations.
DayOut helps you find the magic in New Zealand.
Tours on the App include:
* The Kauri Story
* A Wander up Auckland’s Queen Street
* A Tour of the Central Plateau
* A Day Walk Par Excellence – the Tongariro Crossing
* Cape Kidnappers Gannet Sanctuary (near Napier)
* A Trip to the Putangirua Pinnacles & Cape Palliser
* Wellington’s Oriental Bay & Mt Victoria
* Round the Bays – Wellington Scenic Route
* Nelson Experiences
* Arrowtown & the Crown Range
* Aoraki/Mount Cook & the Hooker Valley Walk
* Milford Sound and the Drive from Te Anau