With iRunTrains, you're just seconds away from fun. It's fun for any age and perfect for enthusiasts and novices alike! Play immediately; play repeatedly. A real 3D simulator! Watch and run multiple trains from any position or ride them like the engineer!
Apple-featured "New and Noteworthy"
**We're celebrating 8 years on the App Store. Thanks for all your support!!**
See more screenshots and video at http://onomaly.com/iRunTrains.html
You'll love iRunTrain's fun and innovative features. It's the most original train simulator!
- No big setup or learning curve; drive the trains immediately
- You control 'em with intuitive train controls
- Run multiple trains on each layout
- Track switching; switch the tracks just in time!
- Variable speed train throttle
- Ride the trains and keep an eye on your caboose!
- 6 Awesome dynamic views to watch your trains
- Seaside setting with loading dock
- Full touch-gesture viewing and control
- Pinch to zoom; Tap sides to pan; Drag to change view angle
- No points, scoring, or end game; just enjoy the rails
- 2 Free, awesome track layouts!
- in-App purchase unlocks all larger, multi-level tracks
- 3D rails and track bed
- Add your photo to the billboard
- Pushbutton train selector
- Moving traction bars!
- Turn switch control box
- Multifunction view selector and status display
- Help overlay for controls
- Choose your terrain colors and textures
- Engine sounds
- Track sounds
- Bells and Whistles
- Pitch and volume based on proximity and speed
Manual and Dynamic Views
- Chase the train in a helicopter (with sounds!)
- Ride the train engine or ride the caboose and more
- Can you survive Turnout City without a collision?
- View info guides
Physics n' more
- Train acceleration/deceleration
- Collision & Derailment detection
- Rising tide and shimmering waves
- Movings clouds
Control the trains! Run 'em. Ride 'em. Chase 'em. Bump 'em. Park 'em!
Thanks for helping us make iRunTrains a success!
Also check out our version for the iPhone!
Follow us on Twitter: @iRunTrains
also Follow us on Twitter: @onomaly