Welcome to TAP Goalie Tracker!
This application will allow parents, coaches and friends to track Goals, Saves and Shots during the game. Following the game, the results can be views and emailed for later printing.
There are three sections to this application:
2. Tracking the Goalie during the game. (Period 1, 2, 3, OT)
Period (1, 2, 3, OT) – Set by pressing the corresponding period on the top left section of the Tracking Panel.
– track goals includes specifying of goal location and goal type.
- Once the goal is pressed (1 hole, 2 hole, 3 hole, 4 hole, 5 hole) a pop up window request the goal type:
---Shot in Goal: A goal not a result of a rebound deflection, or Break Away.
---Rebound: A Goal resulting from a failure to cover or capture the puck.
---Break Away: A goal resulting from a Penalty shot or the opposing player avoiding the defence.
---Deflection: A Goal resulting from a pass or deflection from the opposing team.
– Tracks all saves (Any Action that stops the play of the game)
---Glove Save: The Goalie is in possession of the puck.
---Trapped: The Goalie has trapped the puck either with the body or the puck is tangled in their equipment.
– Tracks all shots (any action that does not stop play. Ie. goalie has deflected the puck.
---Head, Body, Right Pad, Left Pad, Blocker, Stick, Bar.
-View the results in the third section.
-Email results for later viewing.
-Press the button on the top right of the Tracking panel.
-Please feel free to email through the developer page at iTunes.