Crank out and solve unlimited word search puzzles with the high-performance engine of WordSearch Machine! You will never see the same puzzle twice! This app produces a fresh puzzle every time, along with a related, mystery key sentence as an added bonus once the puzzle is completely solved.
Snappy response and clean, uncluttered board graphics have been designed for your iOS device, specifically the iPhone and iPod Touch. Word selection is super easy with either one swipe or a couple taps. WordSearch Machine lets you choose from among 8 themes and 4 grid sizes. Additionally, several attractive fonts are available to make the game even more pleasing to the eye!
Fancy yourself as an expert linguist and word finder? Well, then this is the right venue for you as WordSearch Machine’s ranking system lists the best solvers, taking into account only the number of solved grids, and not the time spent completing them. This means that you can solve puzzles at your leisure! If you get stuck, the useful Help Me button flashes at the start of a new word to give a friendly hint! WordSearch Machine is the perfect game for the whole family to enjoy!
- Built-in word search generator with fun key sentence to solve upon puzzle completion
- 8 popular and interesting subject themes (Animals, Countries, Classical Mythology, Flowers and Plants – just to name a few)
- 4 grid sizes (8x8, 9x9, 10x10 and 11x11) to accommodate your requirements
- 2 different methods to mark the words as found
- 4 attractive fonts from which to choose
- Leaderboard of the best puzzle solvers
- Help me button for giving a little hint when you can’t find a word
- Automatic save of unfinished grid so you can continue later where you left off
- Game Center support and Retina Display
- Updated FAQ online with your inquiries so you can share insight from others
- Scores page showing your points as well as those earned for each grid solved
- Statistics page showing all details of your game (including Help-me used, Grid size, Words count, Missing words, and more detailed notes)