Get the only app specifically for Austin's Premier Bikram Yoga Studio: PURE!
With this app you can:
- View classes by day, sorted by location and time (class information is loaded directly from MindBody so information is always up-to-date)
- View detailed information about a class at a specific time/location
- Set class favorites to personalize the "class view" to your favorite class times (keyed by weekday-location-time)
- Set teacher favorites to personalize the "class view" to your favorite teachers
- Filter the "class view" to only show "favorite classes" or "favorite teachers"
- View information about studio locations
- Open studio locations in the "Maps" application directly from the app
- Call studio locations directly from the app (iPhone only)
**Favorite Classes/Teachers Feature**
When you "favorite" a class, the class at that location, at that time, on that weekday remains a favorite. For example, if you "favorite" a downtown Thursday 5:30 class, all downtown 5:30 Thursday classes will appear in the favorites section.
If you wanted to set every weekday 5:30 class as a favorite, you would have to view each day and "favorite" each class on that particular day. Once a favorite is set, it will remain until the user changes it back.
When you "favorite" a teacher, any class taught by that teacher will be a "favorite teacher" class. For example, if you "favorite" Marty, all classes taught by Marty will appear in the favorite teachers section.
Once a favorite teacher is set, it will remain until the user changes it back.
To set a class as a favorite:
- Click on the class in the "class table view" to view the class details
- Click on the "Add Class Favorite" button to make the class a class favorite. The button should now read "Remove Class Favorite"
- Click on the "Add Teacher Favorite" button to make the teacher a teacher favorite. The button should now read "Remove Teacher Favorite"
- To un-favorite the class, click the button again so the text reverts back to "Add Class Favorite".
- To un-favorite the teacher, click the button again so the text reverts back to "Add Teacher Favorite".
To filter by favorites in the "table view":
- Navigate back to the "class view" by clicking the back button in the upper left corner. Classes that have been set to a "favorite class" should have a red flame next to them.
- In the upper right corner of the table view, there is a switch control that switches between "All" classes, "Favorite class" classes (red flame), and "Favorite teacher" classes (blue flame). Clicking on the red flame filters the view, showing only class favorites. Clicking on the blue flame filters the view, showing only teacher favorite classes. Clicking on "All" shows all classes for that day.
The "location detail screen" has a button containing the address of the location being viewed. Clicking on this button will open up the Maps application and will drop a pin on the studio location.
The "location detail screen" also has a button containing the phone number for the location being viewed. Clicking on the phone number will call the location. (for iPhone devices only. iPod Touch devices will do nothing when the button is pressed)
The most recent tweets by the official Pure Bikram Yoga twitter user will scroll across the bottom of the screen. These will give you the most up to date information about what is going on in the world of Pure Bikram Yoga.
This application is written specifically for iPhone/iPod touch devices.
Questions, comments, feedback, or find a bug? Email any and all feedback and issues to firstname.lastname@example.org