**WINNER** - 2010 IEAR Language Arts App of the Year!!! Own as an individual app or as part of our MES Speech Therapy Bundle.
SentenceBuilderTeen™ is designed to help teenage children learn how to build grammatically correct sentences. The content for SentenceBuilderTeen™ is identical to the IAP's of the award winning SentenceBuilder™, but in a stand alone app for teenagers.
SentenceBuilderTeen™ pays explicit attention to the connector words that make up over 80% of the english language. Combined with images that will appeal to older children, SentenceBuilderTeen™ offers a rich and fun environment for improving the grammar of teenaged special needs children.
- Simple and intuitive interface to build sentences
- 100 teenager themed pictures to build sentences around
- 3 Levels of play
- 30 encouragement audio clips
- Optional correct sentence audio re-enforcement
- Statistics to track students progress
- Individual student statistics page
We take children's privacy seriously. This app
- Does not collect any information
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not link to social networks
- Does not use data collection tools
- Compatible with iPad
SentenceBuilderTeen is part of "The Builder Series" of award winning education apps. Mobile Education Store has won over 40 app awards and has been named educational developer of the year in 2011 and 2012.
Mobile Education Tools is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 11-16
Categories: Special Needs