For over 20 years Archiflash has helped candidates, like you, pass the Architect Registration Exam (ARE). Archiflash is the most comprehensive, concise, and effective ARE study system, brought to you in a flashcard format. The alternative to hitting the books, this dynamic and interactive study tool will dramatically increase your understanding and retention of what you really need to know to PASS THE ARE.
To optimize your valuable study time, Archiflash is designed to help you learn relevant exam content in manageable bites. Archiflash contains over 1,160 flashcards and covers each multiple-choice section of the ARE. Packed with more information than you ever thought possible in an easy to use flashcard format.
Archiflash is active learning, not passive reading!
Questions & Answers
Diagrams & Drawings
Equations & Formulas
Terms & Definitions
Time Saving Charts
Fill in the Blank
• Study by ARE division
• Study by Question Type: diagrams, definitions, multiple-choice, equations, etc.
• Study by Content Area: codes & regulations, materials & technology, wind forces, etc.
• Search Keywords and Phrases – study specific concepts
• Shuffle Deck – learn the information, avoid memorizing based on card order
• Bookmark Cards – group cards into your own deck for easy reference
• Study Front to Back, Back to Front – challenge yourself to determine the question/topic
• Save Your Place - pick up where you left off
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPads, and iPod touch.