Wherever you go, there's your Mac.
New from Avatron, the folks who brought you Air Display, Air Stylus, Air Sharing, Air Dictate, and Print Sharing … Air Login keeps you connected to your home and office Macs while you're on the go.
Air Login connects over the Internet to present your Mac OS X screen on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. A virtual trackpad lets you move a mouse cursor around on the screen and interact with the Mac user interface.
There are other remote-access clients in the App Store. But none can compare with Air Login's ease of use. With Air Login you spend less time panning around a big screen and more time working with your Mac apps and documents.
• Air Login keeps the Mac menu bar pinned at the top of your iOS screen, even while you zoom and pan the rest of the screen to focus on small UI elements. The menu works instantly because it's cached locally, and doesn't need to communicate back to the computer until you select a menu item.
• A Mission Control-like feature called App Grid lets you quickly focus on a particular Mac window or app.
• A custom keyboard gives you all of the special Mac keys that you need.
• Avatron's advanced Air Connect server connects your devices even if they're behind firewalls, on a cell connection, or on a very restrictive network. If your Mac can surf the Web, Air Login can operate it remotely.
This version of Air Login can only access Mac computers running OS X 10.7 or later. You will need to install the free Air Connect app on your Mac.
And the Air Connect app itself gives you awesome great connectivity power:
• Connect from Mac to to a remote Mac
• Use Mac OS X's excellent built-in sharing services
• Screen Sharing (VNC)
• File Sharing (AFP)
• Terminal (SSH)
• Encryption of all communications
We love cloud-storage apps like Dropbox. But with Air Connect, you can stay on the free DropBox plan. Rather than storing every file that you might want to access remotely, inside your Dropbox folder, just use Air Connect to go back to your remote Mac to grab a file when you need it. Never pay $100+ per year again for getting to your own files. As an added security benefit, when you access files through Air Connect, your files never go through our servers and are never stored in the cloud.
Your free Air Connect account lets you use Air Login to connect to any number of computers on your local network, and lets you connect any local Mac to any other. If you want to connect to a remote Mac, you can subscribe to the "Air Login Anywhere" service.
If you like Air Login, please leave a user review here in the App Store. If you have questions, visit avatron.com/support for tech support via email or live chat.