Use the iPhone's camera to measure the distance and height of an object. Precisely measure on table or less precisely measure outdoor. The ruler on screen is practically useful for measuring small objects.
• Use iPhone's camera to realize the measurement.
• Three modes are designed to measure distances and heights of different scales: on-screen ruler, table mode and outdoor mode.
• iPhone's tilt angle is also displayed in real-time.
• Zoom in/out function enables more precise measurement.
• Detailed instructions are provided.
Note: Only iPad2 can fully functions, since some functions of this app need to use the camera.