Trade over 50 Forex pairs plus Gold and Silver on our dedicated app designed just for iPad. This app can be used by clients with FOREXTrader or MetaTrader accounts. Download our app to get full access to the FOREX.com experience: place trades, manage positions, view customizable charts with multiple drawing tools, access research and get live chat support all at the touch of a finger.
Included in FOREXTrader for iPad:
- Trade over 50 currency pairs, including spot gold and silver.*
- Available to clients with either FOREXTrader or MetaTrader accounts
- Place a variety of order types such as market, stop, limit and contingent orders (OCO, If/Then, trailing stop)
- Access our intuitive candlestick, bar or line charts that have over 35 drawing tools and technical indicators, historical data, time frames from minutes to days, pinch-to-zoom functionality and smooth scrolling for an optimal browsing experience.
- View open positions and orders on charts
- Real-time trade ideas and pattern recognition tools from Autochartist and Trading Central
- Receive audio rate alerts via instant notification
- Monitor economic data with an Economic Calendar.,
- Access a margin and pip calculator
- Stream headlines from Reuters News and FOREX.com's proprietary FOREXInsider for current market commentary and analysis- Flexible layout with full customization features
- Learning center that offers videos, articles and glossary
- Robust account management features, reporting tools and more
-Receive help from our customer support representatives via live chat.
*Available products may be restricted due to residency. Spot Gold and Silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act. Placing contingent orders may not necessarily limit your losses.
FOREX.com is a registered FCM and RFED with the CFTC and member of the National Futures Association (NFA # 0339826). Forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Full Disclosure. Spot Gold and Silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act. *Increasing leverage increases risk.