Time Ruler is a powerful programmable timer tool that allows you to record your own voice as the notification sound.
- Custom notification sound. You can record a voice as the notification sound.
- Continuous notification sound in background. You can assign the play count of a notification sound.
- Multiple steps of timing and notification: Very suitable for cooking, fitness, and other multi-process timing tasks. Notification sound for each finishing of steps.
- 3 methods to link up steps: You can set the start requirement of each step to define the link up method.
· Immediately: Start timing immediately after previous step finish.
· Manually: Pause timing after previous step finish, waiting for user pressing the continue button before start timing.
· Delay: Delay a specific time after previous step finish, then start timing. A start notification sound can be provided.
- Supporting for multiple tasks running simultaneously.
- Supporting for task pausing.
- Supporting for task repeating.
- Start at a given time.
- Custom notification message: A notification message can be provided for each step, that shown with the notification sound.
- Accurate to second: Timing and delay time can be accurate to second.
- Task title: Title of task can be specified and modified.
- Group management: You can customize groups, and specify each task's belonging group. Group name can be modified at any time. Tasks within a group can be reordered.
- Dual task filter: To locate a task quickly, you can filter out tasks by their group and running status.
- Make sure Time Ruler is available in Notification Center.
- The following features need iOS supporting for multitasking that should be able to run in background:
1. Continuous notification sound in background.
2. Custom notification sound in background.
3. Repeating of timing task.
- Supporting for running in background will shorten battery life, you can choose to turn off this feature.
- A phone call, alarm, or iPod and some other audio apps will invalidate background running, you should launch Time Ruler again to resume it.