Big2 is a popular card game in Asia. This card game has many names, including Big Deuce, Big Two, Top Dog, "The Hannah Game" (used in canada), Da Lao Er (Mandarin Chinese), Sho Tai Ti, Choh Dai Di, Dai Di (Cantonese), Cap Sa (Hokkien, used in Indonesia), and Pusoy Dos (a Philippine variant of the game).
**The objective of the game is to be the first to get rid of all of your cards.
- Single cards: Any card from the deck, ordered by rank with suit being the tie-breaker. (For instance, Spade A beats Heart A, which beats Spade K.)
- Pairs: Any two cards of matching rank, ordered as with singular cards by the card of the higher suit. (A pair consisting of the Spade K and Club K beats a pair consisting of Heart K and Diamond K.)
- Three of a kind: Any three cards of matching rank, ordered by r nk, twos rank high, as usual.
- 5-card hand:
**Straight (also known as a snake in cantonese): Any 5 cards in a sequence (but not all of the same suit). Rank is determined by the highest valued card with the suit used only as a tie-breaker. Therefore A-2-3-4-5 > 10-J-Q-K-A . The smallest straight is 3-4-5-6-7.
**Flush (also called flower): Any 5 cards of the same suit (but not in a sequence). Rank is determined by highest value card and then by highest suit.
**Full House: a composite of a three-of-a-kind combination and a pair. Rank is determined by the value of the triple, regardless of the value of the pair.
**Four of a kind + One card (nicknamed King Kong, tiki, or Bomb): Any set of 4 cards of the same rank, plus any 5th card. (A 4 of a kind cannot be played unless it is played as a 5-card hand) Rank is determined by the value of the 4 card set, regardless of the value of the 5th card.
**Straight Flush: A composite of the straight and flush: five cards in sequence in the same suit. Ranked the same as straights, suit being a tie-breaker.
- Easy control
- Fast start
- Gestures to pass and play.
- Record about how many times you played 5 cards combo
- Record about how many you won and lost
- Winning Points' Leader board
If you like this app, please make a comment about it. Thanks for playing :D.