This Brain Puzzle contains two interesting puzzles as follows;
1. Building beehives
You can build a beehive for a homeless bee. A bee can have only one beehive around it and you have to care about the number of beehive around bees to play this game.
[How to play]
You have to put down only one beehive around a bee. Beehives must not set down a beehive adjacent to each other in a row and diagonally. The number of beehives are limited by numbers which are written on the frame horizontally and vertically
You just touch the space
- 1st touch to mark 'X'. 'X' is just a sign for an empty space where a beehive will not be put down.
- 2nd touch to put down the beehive
- 3rd touch to take off the beehive
The goal of this puzzle is to connect all of the islands by drawing a series of bridges between the islands. Each island has a number, one through eight and the bridges must follow certain criteria:
[How to play]
- The number of bridges connected to each island must match the number(1~8) on that island.
- They must begin and end at distinct islands, travelling a straight line in between.
- They may only run horizontally and perpendicularly from one island to another.
- They must not cross any other bridges or islands.
- At most two bridges connect a pair of islands and you can build and remove one or two bridges by dragging from one island to another island.
- The bridges must connect the islands into a single connected group.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues or suggestions.