This is the first comprehensive mobile HVAC load calculation software app available today. It allows you to perform detailed block heating and cooling loads for residential buildings out in the field, by taking advantage of the simplicity, power, and screen-size of the iPad.
This app performs heating and cooling block load calculations based upon industry standard calculation methods (abridged Manual-J). The following is just a small sample of the features included in this app:
1. Includes a 1000+ world-wide city weather database
2. Includes data for 100s of construction types for walls, roofs, floors, doors, windows, skylights, ceilings, and more
3. Allows you to create and store an unlimited number of projects.
4. Allows you to specify an unlimited # of opaque types (ie – doors, walls, roofs, floors, ceilings), window types, and skylight types for each building
5. Allows you to instantly view total heating and cooling load results as you update input data
6. Allows you to view comprehensive cooling and heating load breakdown reports including breakdown by envelope load, window load, skylight load, infiltration load, ventilation load and internal load contributions
7. Envelope inputs include opaque type, envelope construction number, dimensions, and opening areas
8. Window inputs include window type, internal and external shading type, overhang dimensions, window area, and more..
9. Additional input types include # of people, # of bedrooms, ventilation airflow, and more..
10. Includes ability to display a wide variety of on-screen reports including checksum reports (ie – BTUh/SqFt, SqFt/Ton, etc.), complete heating and cooling load breakdown reports, and even graphically-pleasing pie charts showing cooling and heating load breakdowns. You can also email these reports as PDFs to yourself or clients.
11. Includes the ability to display a comprehensive HTML report that you can email to yourself or others, and it also includes a spreadsheet attachment that you can open in Excel to further massage data on your desktop
12. Includes ability to input your company information to display on the emailed report
13. Includes ability to display units in either English (IP) or Metric (SI).
The benefits of using this app are numerous including:
1. Great for use out in the field. Quickly size heating and cooling equipment, show the client, then email the results back to your office for further analysis.
2. Show off your advanced on-screen reports to clients convincing them you are using cutting-edge technology
3. Save time by inputting information in the field and then returning to your office to perform more in-depth analysis