Did you know that Oporto’s Palácio da Bolsa took 68 years to build? And that inside there is a room, in Arabic style, with decorations in gold leaf?
This and other curiosities of the history of this building, located in the Historic Centre of Oporto, can now be found on mymuseum Palácio da Bolsa application.
Ex-libris of Oporto and property of the Commercial Association of Oporto this building can now be visited with the help of mymuseum Palácio da Bolsa. This application allows you to follow the guided visit provided by the Palácio da Bolsa, having access to additional information such as curiosities, points of interest, biographical information, maps, building surrounding and other highlights.
Designed to help your visit, this application provides you with the following features:
- Support of the regular tour with virtual representation of the building’s rooms, identification of the tour route and points of interest;
- Use of QR Codes for visitor location inside the Palácio da Bolsa;
- Multilingual support;
- Information about the Palácio da Bolsa (location, schedules, contacts, etc.);
- Photo gallery of the Palácio da Bolsa and its surroundings;
- Photo gallery of palace’s objects collection;
- Map of the Palácio da Bolsa;
- Offline features, without the need of Internet to access its contents.
During your visit you will find rooms and other features identified with QR Codes that can be read by the application, giving your position inside the building and information about the room you are visiting.
Within each room the main points of interest are highlighted and the information about them can be found in an intuitive and easy to read way.
We wish you a good visit to this magnificent building!