Learn Chinese on the go! You have completed studying Interactive Chinese Levels 1-3 and started to learn Level 4. You meet up with your friends and want to talk about your work, hobbies, plans for weekend, inviting guests and other activities. While you are looking for a job in China, check out the formalities and learn how to talk about your education experiences. Learn all these key communication topics in Level 4 Interactive Chinese app, the best pocket tutor for your Chinese learning! At USD 5.99 only!
The Interactive Chinese is the first and only complete, scenario-based Chinese learning mobile app. It provides multimedia animations and simulated dialogues that mimic real life situations for your speaking, listening and reading needs! It will take you step-by-step through the learning process to learn Mandarin so you will be able to gain confident proficiency to communicate with the Chinese natives while you are traveling, living and/or working in China!
Key Features of Interactive Chinese Level 4:
- Scenario-based learning w/ simulated dialogues
- Record and playback for speaking practices and comparison
- 40 scenario-based scenes; simulated dialogue; Pinyin pronunciation; 10 key communication topics; 100+ vocabulary words; 200+ commonly used sentences; 40 key grammar points and 300+ exercise questions
- Content designed in compliance with the Common European Framework of Reference
- Correlated to Level 4 - Lower Intermediate level of the New HSK Test (Chinese Proficiency Test, TOEFL equivalent)
- New feature: Choose your favorite words and add them into MyWord for learning on the go!
Level 4 Topics:
1 Classroom Activities 2 Education Experiences 3 Campus Life in China
4 Talking About Work 5 Looking for a Job 6 Formalities 7 Inviting Guests
8 Plans and Daily Arrangements 9 Talking about leisure 10 Planning for the weekend