A simple, fullscreen file viewer with an interactive or automatic display mode.
* borderless display, gesture-driven
* support for common image and office file formats
* single page PDF rendering
* interactive HTML display
* preview and remote control via Apple Watch
* select images from your photo album
* share data with near by devices
* controlling up to 15 remote devices for simultaneous display
Image file formats: JPG, GIF, TIF, PNG, BMP
Office file formats: Keynote, Numbers, Pages (09 or newer), XLS, PPT, DOC (Office 97 or newer), RTF
PDF: single page rendering
HTML: borderless display in WebKit
You can copy files from iTunes or download from Dropbox. Exhibition contains no user interface elements, hence it's perfectly suited as a neutral presentation environment.
In case of any questions: