Explore multiple editing paths at the same time.
Combine multiple effects and apply them to different images.
Rearrange your edits on the fly and see the results immediately.
On November 10, 2011 edizion was mentioned on Episode 71 of iPad Today, a show all about iPad hosted by Leo Laporte and Sarah Lane on the TWiT network. Go check it out here: http://twit.tv/ipt/71 (starts at minute 46:10).
"This is interesting… This is actually standard interface for video compositing software applied to stills… I think it's a really good idea."
— Leo Laporte, Founder of TWiT
"I really do like the visual aspect of figuring out where you want your picture to go."
— Sarah Lane, Co-Host of iPad Today
With edizion editing choices are easy to make! You can explore different editing paths, make any changes at any time, preview each step of your workflow and save any of the intermediate results.
With its powerful user interface, edizion is what you have waiting for. Just drop your images, connect filters by dragging arrows with your fingers and save the results you like.
- Non-destructive image editing
- Multiple editing paths (parallel editing)
- More than a dozen filters
- Fast Rendering (near realtime)
- Sharing via Email and Twitter
- Simple and powerful Workflow-based designer
- Drag-and-Drop to move things around
- Contextual image preview and controls
For more information visit telmux.com/edizion.