A beach is made of very small loose rock (sand) that gathers at the shore of a body of water. Beaches are created by waves or currents. The sand comes from erosion of rocks both far away from and near the water. Coral reefs are a major source of sand.
This application provides list of worlds deadliest 25 + beaches which are considered to be dangerous for people.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database
- Add term to your Favourite list
- Share it with your friends and family through Email, Facebook and twitter
- Easy navigation of records
Download this informative application and plan your visit for the next vacation – but be careful.