1) Tips on how to save water and electricity.
2) How to calculate your very own carbon footprint.
3) Tips to go anti-litter, anti-dengue and recycling.
4) Zhonghua Secondary School’s efforts in spreading the message to be environmentally-friendly
5) Singapore Government’s efforts in equipping the public with environmental skills and increasing the awareness on the importance of going green.
6) A short and exciting quiz to test how environmentally-friendly you are.
It is very important for all of us to be as eco-friendly as possible. We have the ability to make this world better for ourselves and for future generations. Having clean air to breathe and eliminating various types of waste from our world is something we can all be proud of. Take the time to learn ways in which you and your family can start being eco-friendly today.
With Eco Gaia, you can discover many simple methods that can help play a part in saving the Earth in a new and exciting way!