Live+ is the app to watch live streaming and video on demand of sports and cultural events. It’s really easy to use - just tap a video channel and then one of the videos in it. When you watch a live video you can scroll back the stream at any time to watch a key moment again, or tag it as a favourite. The app contains “free” and “pay per view” videos and channels; those marked with a ++ symbol can be bought and unlocked with an “In App” purchase. Even better, watch an event on your TV using AirPlay with Apple TV.
Here are more features which make Live+ the app for live streaming...
- The live streams are delivered in multiple qualities for mobile (lower quality) and wifi (higher quality) viewing. The video stream will adapt to your bandwidth automatically.
- Videos are organised by channels so you can quickly find the sports you’re interested in.
- The “Live” view is a quick way to see streams that are live or starting in the future.
-You can watch the live streams on your TV using the AirPlay feature.
- Use “Search” to find videos across all channels.
- Keep in touch with event news using the channel’s Twitter Feed.
- Live+ warns you if you are about to watch a video via your mobile provider. We recommend watching via WiFi to minimise costs.
- Live+ contains videos that are geo-protected because of rights agreements. Live+ works out where you are and which videos you can watch or buy.
Enjoy the best of live streaming and video on demand with Live+ !