Use Agility to organize small project using Agile methodology.
Agility provides you with 4 virtual "whiteboards":
- Backlog where you can store items not yet planned.
- Planned for items that are in the next sprint
- In Progress for items that are currently being worked on
- Done for completed items
Easily create new post-it notes on the whiteboards setting the
number of story points that the item will take, giving a priotity and
even assigning the item to a team member.
Create new sprints using items from the backlog, open old sprints to
move unfinished items to the backlog then back into the new sprint.
The burndown chart will show you your progress over time.
iOS 7 Compatibility
- Removed multiple popups from appearing.
- Double tap on background to add a note.
- New notes automatically open in edit mode.
- Swipe up to show backlog view, swipe down to hide
- Small bug fixes.
Small fix for long press action.
Fixed missing long press feature.
First release to iTunes.
Please contact us with feature requests. A prioritized feature list will be
created and presented on the website for any upcoming versions.