For a short time at an introductory price!
8 cool applications for a practical daily deployment. Starting from today, you will no longer stand offside. From now on, you always have your little helpers with you. Be the know-all, the light at the end of the tunnel or the „number one“ at any party!
-digital display for minimum value, maximum value, average value and the peak value in decibel
-analog decibel display
-reset for min. and max.
- visual LED display, particularly when normal values are exceeded
Note: This phonometer is not a substitute for a professional measuring instrument and may differ from actual values, because the built-in microphone was not designed for this purpose! iPod Touch users will need an external microphone.
Inclinometer / Clinometer
- individual calibration for landscape and portrait format
- measuring begins at the horizontal or vertical position
- scrollable ruler in centimetres (up to 15 cm) or in inches ( up to 6 inches)
Note: Before measuring always calibrate in the appropriate format! This inclinometer is not a substitute for a professional measuring instrument and can deviate from actual values (depending on built-in acceleration sensors). Can also be used as a bubble/water level!
- individual calibration for landscape and vertical format
- horizontal measuring
- vertical measuring
Mirror (iPhone_4 or newer.):
- with zoom
- Frequency generation of 10-25,000 Hz
- Comparison of the hearing ability to the age
- Insect protection
- Results can be sent to other people
- up to 10-times zoom and with an integrated light
(light->iPhone_4 or newer.)
- digital display of height in meters and feet
- visual LED display for reception accuracy (variations)
- width/length specification
- uses GPS data from the device (may differ from actual readings depending on the received GPS data)
- measures the magnetic field (electromagnetic pollution), can also be used for metal detection
- uses the compass of your device
Note: This teslameter is not a substitute for a professional measuring instrument and can deviate from actual values (depending on built-in compass).