Odd One Out is a fun and engaging game for children to work on categorisation/semantic reasoning skills. Working with Dubdub, simply choose the object which doesn't belong from the items presented on the screen. This app helps children work on important skills to understand how words are related to each other, how words have meaning and to think about the differences between the meaning of words. Using vibrant symbols and clear visual and auditory feedback, this app is great for carrying over therapy goals at home.
With 20 sets of cards per level and record keeping, therapists and teachers can track progress and adjust the difficulty of the activity. Using vibrant widgit symbols and clear visual and auditory feedback, this app is great for carrying over therapy goals at home. At the end of each set, the user can watch motivational videos of Dubdub and see their results. Results can be viewed and shared.
VOLUME PURCHASE PROGRAM
Educational institutions are eligible for a 50% educational discounts through Apple's volume purchase program.
• Choice of 3 levels of difficulty with increasing levels of semantic relatedness
• Choice of 3 cards or 6 cards for each level
• 20 exercises per level
• Visual and auditory feedback
• Colourful and engaging Widgit symbols
• Option to present the cards with symbol only, symbol + word or word only
• Fun and motivational videos
• Option of two themes (Dubdub’s theme of alternative theme)
• Covers a range of everyday semantic categories
• Opportunity to pause to allow clinicians to discuss semantic reasoning with their clients
• Email results table (includes performance of each item within the set and the overall percentage correct within the set).
• Information from our resident speech therapist
• Clear visual feedback on each item
• Offers both English and American voices
Our new pricing structure giving you the ability to trial the app for free for 7 days or buy the app outright with all functionalities available.