Listen to all the music in your Dropbox account with the most advanced cloud player.
- See all your music organized by Artist, Album and Song
- Create playlists, automatically synced to all your devices
- Save music to your device and play any time -- even in Airplane Mode
- Browse folder by folder if you prefer
- Compatible with MP3 and M4A (AAC) audio files
- Instantly stream any song - no waiting for a download
- Fast forward and rewind tracks
- Play through a whole album
- Shuffle and repeat, or just play through every song in your Dropbox
- Listen in the background
- View album cover art as you listen
"Tunebox has been around for a while, but a recent redesign really makes it shine." - Lifehacker
Tunebox organizes the music in your Dropbox account, so you can browse by artist, album or song, and play with a full featured plmusic player.
The first time you run Tunebox, it asks you to help it find the folder where you keep your music. Then it finds all the audio files, indexes and organizes them for you. Start listening to music while it's doing this, and when it's done, you'll have your whole library on the go.
To use Tunebox's new offline mode, just tap the icon next to a song to save it for offline play. At the bottom of any album or directory, see how many of the songs are saved for offline, and save them all at once. Swipe a song or album to remove from your device.