This intuitive and simple app features 101 healthy, delicious, gluten-free recipes from the team at Healthy Food Guide International.
Whether you eat Gluten-Free or not, Healthy Food Guide has created a fabulous app with interesting and yummy looking recipes!! WELL DONE!!!! GREAT app, I highly recommend it!!!!!
Many people choose to eat gluten-free these days. It may be it because they are diagnosed with Coeliac disease, are gluten intolerant, or perhaps just want to see the effects of removing gluten from their diet. However, eating gluten-free can be a huge challenge and the pleasure in cooking and eating can very quickly disappear.
But it doesn't have to be this way. Living gluten-free can be dealt with positively and easily, especially when you have great recipes on hand. The recipes in this app are simple, use readily available ingredients, and they meet our strict nutrition criteria so you know you're also getting healthy nutritious meals.
• Browse 101 healthy, delicious, gluten-free recipes - swipe through recipe cards by category, or search by keyword. It's easy to find meal ideas, side dishes or delicious sweet treats.
• Add recipes to your shopping list - shop by recipe or supermarket aisle, email a list to your friend or yourself and tick the items off as you go.
• Save recipes to your Favourites list - make a quick, handy list of your favourite gluten-free recipes, and find them again in an instant. Create your own gluten-free meal plan!
• Add Notes to recipes - each recipe contains a full ingredient list, and step-by-step instructions to make each meal. Now add your own notes – "Kids love this meal!!"
• All recipes contain a calorie / kilojoule count and full nutrition analysis
• No internet connection required to use the app
• Recipes in metric and US imperial measures
About HFG International:
Healthy Food Guide International Ltd is the international division of Healthy Life Media Ltd which publish Healthy Food Guide magazine in Australia and New Zealand. Healthy Food Guide is also published under license in the UK and Ireland.