With VR Photo you take pictures of an object from several sides and create a rotating view of the object out of these images.
••• Please try the free version VR Photo LT first, if you are unsure that VR Photo is right for your needs. •••
• Rotate the object with your finger on the screen around its own axis
• Share VR Photo files via iCloud or e-mail
• Export as animated GIF
• Export as movie to Facebook, Camera Roll or via e-mail
• Export as HTML and upload via FTP to your webserver
• Export as Widget for iBooks Author and Mac OS X Dashboard
• iTunes Filesharing for VR Photo files, html and widgets
• For small (e.g. a cup) up to large objects (e.g. a car)
• Create VR Photos with 4 to 32 frames
• JPEG import via Camera Roll and iTunes Filesharing
• Your files are stored on your iPhone, no registration for an online service necessary
• Free App VR Photo LT for viewing VR Photo files available
iOS 10 note:
Shutter release by volume buttons ist not available in iOS 10.
We are working on a solution, but this will require a major update and will take time.
Please use the timer instead in the meantime.