LearnToPlayMusic.com is one of the world’s most respected music publishers and has sold millions of music instructional books worldwide.
LearnToPlayMusic.com is currently creating hundreds of Apps and E-Books covering all guitar styles, genres and techniques.
Essential Blues Guitar Licks and Solos HD incorporates a new, streamlined menu system, high definition video with animated notation, interactive scrolling tab and multi-audio tracks.
Play along with the full band, listen to the solo part or play along with the backing band once you are confident. You can use your finger to drag the tab over the sections you want to hear and see in more detail or set loop in and out points and loop seamlessly over a section until you have mastered it. If you want to see a lick played slower set playback to half and quarter speeds while audio is muted. Choose between animated TAB or notation.
Use AirPrint to print out the notation and color information sheets which contain everything you need to know about the licks and solos. Use AirPlay to stream video to your AirPlay supported device. Teach yourself how to play awesome Blues Guitar licks and solos with our easy to use, and feature laden, Essential Blues Guitar Licks and Solos HD App.
Essential Blues Guitar Licks and Solos HD is part of a growing suite of Apps for the iPad offered by LearnToPlayMusic.com
10 Essential Blues Guitar Licks
5 Blues Guitar Solos
Each lick contains the following:
* 1 x Video with music score and guitar tab with an animated play head to follow and play-along with (loop function available)
* 1 x Scrolling Guitar Tab and Notation interactive animation:
- listen or play along with the whole band,
- listen or play along with the solo instrument part for the lick or solo
- play along with the backing track once you are confident.
- set the lick or solo to loop until you get it right
- loop over a section of a lick by setting in and out points with you finger
- Choose between animated Tab or Notation
- multi-speed playback allows quarter, half and full speed playback. (Audio muted on quarter and half speed.)
- use your finger to drag the play head and listen to the section of the tab you choose, allowing you to learn the lick or solo in smaller chunks or just hear that part over again until you have it fixed in your mind.
* 1 x Printable Color Lesson Information Sheet describing in detail the techniques and styles being used in the licks.
* 1 x Printable Music Score for the lick