The Mobility Client extends the enterprise desk phone features and UC capabilities to the iOS device, integrating into the PBX, enabling VoIP, Cellular, and video calling.
• Make and receive enterprise VoIP and Video calls over your office WLAN or cellular data networks
• Maintain active calls when you walk away from a WLAN coverage area with its automatic handover of calls from WLAN to the GSM voice network
• Automatically route international calls through your office PBX to reduce long distance charges
• Perform directory lookups of your co-workers when you don‘t remember their phone number
• Integrate with ShoreTel Communicator or ShoreTel Connect to control your mobile device through your Mac desktop
• Access visual voice mail (ShoreTel UC systems)
• Integrated "Today" calendar integration enables users to join ShoreTel, WebEx, and GoToMeeting conference calls with a single click
• Reduce mobile voice charges when roaming by placing and receiving calls on the WLAN network instead of the cellular voice network
• Cut roaming charges by placing VoIP calls over the cellular data network (cellular data usage fees will be incurred)
• Extend wireless coverage for calling to areas that do not have sufficient cellular coverage by leveraging existing WLAN networks
• Advanced PBX features including Music On Hold (MOH), Conference and Transfer are made available on your iPhone for WLAN and VoIP over Cellular Data calls
• Enterprise video connects ShoreTel Mobility clients with each other, with ShoreTel Communicator for Windows users, and with a selection of conference room video systems
• This application requires connectivity to a ShoreTel Mobility Router and will not operate without this component. Please contact your business ‘IT department if you are unsure if your company has deployed the ShoreTel Mobility solution.
• This application is intended only for enterprise calling. As such, emergency calls (e.g. 911) will be routed over the cellular radio when available and not over the Wi-Fi radio.
• Existing Mobility client users upgrading to new client application and planning to use the video calling feature would have to contact their IT department for enabling video on their accounts
•By downloading and using this application you hereby agree to the terms in the accompanying End User License Agreement (EULA).