Star Lesson’s world leading video lesson observation and teacher training solution is now available as the Star LessonLite app.
Please note: The Star Lesson Lite app can only be used by schools that have a Lesson Land Server running Star Lesson software.
The Star LessonLite app turns any iPod, iPhone, and iPad into a Star Lesson camera that will work seamlessly with Star Lesson’s software.
Star Lesson’s software enables teachers to record, review, tag, archive, share and publish video footage of their lessons for future CPD, teaching and training.
Teachers and remote observers are able to tag to Ofsted, Professional Standards as well as creating their own tags. These tagged clips can then be instantly exported as evidence of best practice. The app also contains StarEdit, which automatically stitches the highlights of a lesson together into a seamless film – no need for time consuming and complicated editing software.
Star Lesson’s software has embedded performance management that automatically shows key strengths and key areas for development for all teachers and departments.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Turns any iPod, iPhone, and iPad into a Star Lesson camera that will work seamlessly with Star Lesson’s software.
• Takes CPD to the next level, with teachers now being able to observe and review themselves thus removing the need for expensive and disruptive third party observation
• Enabling teaches to improve their teaching via self-review is becoming one of the key drivers of continuing teacher improvement
• Can be rapidly deployed in any classroom
• Teachers embrace Star LessonLite as they are in total control
• Facilitates remote observation and self-review using Ofsted, Professional Standards and/or self generated tagging criteria
• Embedded performance management is linked with the tagging and shows teachers’ and departments’ key strengths and weaknesses.
• All footage is accessible from home via Star Lesson Home Access
• All lessons can be automatically shared with colleagues
• Embedded StarEdit lets teachers create short films of their lessons by automatically stitching together highlights of their lesson – no complicated third party editing software is needed.
• Provides schools with the ability to benchmark their teaching across the entire syllabus