Photography is something that almost everyone has a little bit of experience in. Whether that means using a disposable camera when you're away on vacation or using an SLR as part of your everyday job, you've probably taken at least one picture in your lifetime. The focus of this tutorial is to show you some simple tools and methods you can use to edit those pictures and maybe even improve them.
If you've chosen to work with Photoshop, you're off to a good start. It can be overwhelming when you first look at it, but once you break it down, it becomes a lot easier to wrap your head around. We're going to be focusing on working with pictures in this tutorial and we'll show you how to do things like importing images from your camera, cropping them, fixing red eye, and even show you some colour correction tricks!
This tutorial is perfect for those of you that love taking pictures and now want to get into the practice of working with them in a digital format. We won't teach you how to take better photographs, but we'll help to improve the ones you've already taken.
- 27 Videos.
- Easy to use interface.
1. What you can expect to learn
2. Getting your photos from your Camera 01
3. Getting your photos from your Camera 02
4. Checking out files in Bridge
5. The Camera Raw Editor
6. Opening your pictures in Photoshop
7. Creating a New Picture 01
8. Creating a New Picture 02
9. Setting up your Workspace
10. Cropping your Pictures
11. Combining Pictures 01
12. Combining Pictures 02
13. Combining Pictures 03
14. Saving your Work
15. Crooked Pictures
16. Fixing Red Eye
17. Image Adjustments
18. Black and White 01
19. Black and White 02
20. Black and White 03
21. Colour Correction Basics 01
22. Colour Correction Basics 02
23. Portrait Tricks: Soft Blur
24. Portrait Tricks: Filtering the Background 01
25. Portrait Tricks: Filtering the Background 02
26. Portrait Tricks: Colour/Black & White
27. Sharing your Work