‘Data Interpretation for Medical Students' contains over 150 multiple choice questions designed to prepare you for the dual challenges of clinical finals and your first year as a doctor. The questions, and their accompanying detailed explanations, are all written by doctors who have designed this app to cover the topics that they felt were least well covered at medical school.
Ankle brachial pressure index
Nerve conduction studies
As with all apps in our revision range we have packed in a huge array of features including:
* All questions stored on 'phone so doesn't need 3G/wi-fi connection
* Store an unlimited number of favourites to review again
* Tables and pictures in explanations
* Keep a record of your scores
* Choose to answer questions based on topic
* Exam count down timer
* Details statistical analysis enables us to remove or re-write questions
with poor discriminatory value
All medical content, programming, advertising, graphic design etc is produced by our team of doctors. This enables us to offer a product that is not only better than the alternatives, but is also better value.