DiabetesGuard is a safety alarm for smartphones tailored for people with diabetes. Our safety service alerts your guardians when you aren’t able to alert them yourself. With our 24-hour automated advanced warning system, and custom alarms for a range of activities and lifestyles, you’re always protected. Install DiabetesGuard for free today, and you´ll have help at your fingertips 24/7!
Are you anxious about hypoglycemia?
Do you worry about going out for a walk or a run alone in case you get in to trouble and can't get help?
Do you find yourself setting alarms all through the night to wake yourself up and check your levels because you don't want to be low in the morning?
DiabetesGuard is stacked with features tailored for situations where people are especially prone to hypoglycaemia, or where the consequences of hypoglycaemia is particularly high:
● Diabetes Guard automatically contacts your guardians through phone calls when an alarm is triggered.
● When a guardian confirms that they can help you, they will receive a SMS with your current GPS position so that they can come to your immediate rescue.
● Enable " Sleep Alarm" to make sure you wake up safe. If you get a hypo during sleep and can’t turn off the alarm, the alarm system will automatically call your selected guardians.
● Enable "Activity Alarm" for when you are out walking or jogging alone. If you can’t turn off the alarm when the specified time period is done, the alarm system will automatically call your selected guardians.
● Use the "Share GPS" to get your family and friends to follow you when you are alone, so they know you are safe.
● Activate the "Sensor" to notify your guardian when you haven’t moved beyond a radius of 10 meters within five minutes.
● If an acute hypoglycaemia occurs press HELP alarm to alert all your guardians that you need immediate help.
● If you have low blood sugar, press the HELP alarm until you have got food in your system and know that the danger is over.
● Write a prewritten message with instructions on what your guardians should do when the alarm is triggered .
● Order e-prescription at Vitusapotek, and select the Vitusapotek you want to collect them at.
Read more about DiabetesGuard on our web pages to discover how the different features works, and how it can help you to live a safer, healthier life: http://www.smartcare.no/en/diabetesguard/
We want you to do anything you want in your life without having to worry about whether you can get help if you need it! Download Diabetes Guard today and have safety in your hands everyday - for free !
DIABETESGUARD IS WINNER OF:
”Entrepreneur of the year 2013”, Deloitte
”Middle East Integrated Health Innovations Awards 2013”, HIMSS
”Marketer of the year 2013, Vest-Agder ”, The Norwegian Marketing Association, Kristiansand
”E-Health Award 2012”, Computer World
”ROSING Creativity Award 2012”, The Norwegian Computer Association
”The Smart-Award 2011”, Norwegian Nurse Association
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.