PM Code is an abbreviation for Paper Memory Code technology.
"Works with application Passbook."
"Improve the reading accuracy."
● The PM Code system allows the data to not only utilize the traditional flat, 2-D system that uses the X and Y axis, but adds the possibility of a layered, vertical Z axis of data. Thus it is called a 3-D code.
Just iPhone4, 4s, 5 only.
OS : iOS5, 5.1, 6.0,
PM-Code Lite Format :
Text (JP) : UTF8
Text (Eng) : UTF8
images : (jpeg, Png, Gif)
Connect to the web site and content.
The PM Code Writer is here.
Support site have a sample PMCode.
Try it ! Please useing the PM-Code Lite app.
Directions for Using the PM Code Reader.
1. Hold the phone firmly with two hands
2. Place the camera so that the PM Code is located within the box outlined in red
3. Be careful not to distort the PM Code. If an error occurs, a shadow on the PM Code could be the cause.
4. It is often effective to place the PM Code on a wall to read with the camera
5. Please be careful not to move or shake the camera when capturing an image of the PM Code