This virtual tour is the second best way to experience Taliesin West. The first is of course to visit it in person. See how new and historic photographs, virtual reality panoramas, and archival drawings come together to create an engaging and fun experience. Plus, watch segments from the documentary film featuring Bruce Brooks Pfeiffer, director of the Frank Lloyd Wright Archives, to learn more about the history of Wright's winter home and studio in Arizona.
• Over 147 photographs.
• 19 virtual reality panoramas.
• 20 minutes of video featuring Bruce Brooks Pfeiffer.
• 44 archival drawings
• Frank Lloyd Wright Biography
• Complete list of Wright's works.
• Introduction by Margo Stipe.
***iPad version also available***
• This app is in English only.
• Internet access required to stream videos.
• Some countries block Vimeo service which is required for streaming videos.