The Lite version of the game showcases the first two levels of this eleven level action/adventure game.
"Arrow of Time" is the story of a cop who gets involved in a dispute between a girl and armed men over an ancient sword. While he is trying to save the girl, he embarks on a journey which takes them back to the 13 century Morocco through a portal, where they have to overcome the enemies and find the sword.
- Third Person Action Shooter
- Platforming (not available in the Lite version)
- Gesture based Quick Time Events
- Puzzles and portal related gameplay (not available in the Lite version)
- Innovative controls for an iOS game. (Jump, dodge,and climb by shaking the iOS device.)
- Various gameplays ranging from Third Person Shooter, to Gesture based Quick Time Events.
- Impressive music, and voice acting.
- Interesting story which will be told through cut-scene animations.
- Developed with Unreal 3 engine