Typ-O is an easy to use dyslexia app that helps you write without spelling errors. Typ-O uses a powerful word prediction engine and a sophisticated spelling error model to help you write, even if your spelling isn't perfect. The integrated synthetic voice let you hear the word prediction suggestions before selecting and check your text before emailing or pasting it into other applications. The app is designed for children or adults with dyslexia.
Typ-O allows you to use the speech recognition tool which gives you the possibility to speak the word that you want to write *
Typ-O is a pay-as-you-go version that has all the features of the premium version, but allows you to get started with Typ-O in a more affordable way. You receive a set of 100 voice credits. Once you finish your credits you have the possibility to buy 100, 100 or unlimited access to voice credits.
- word prediction available in UK English, US English, German, Spanish and French
- choose themes for the US English dictionary: math, physic, chemistry, history, biology, engineering, sociology
- change the look of the app: background colour; font; prediction keys
- speech recognition
- listen to your word before you select it
- Dropbox sync
- save your notes inside the app
- the voice integration
- phrase prediction
- send email or print directly from the app
- spell check - Typ-O knows the most common spelling mistakes, and will often suggest words even if you have misspelled them
*available on iPad only