TurfHunt adds a digital twist to the original scavenger hunt game, making it perfect for team building, education, birthday parties and exploring outdoors. Explore on your own or with friends in a multiplayer game!
Easily make your own treasure hunt games and invite your friends to participate in a multiplayer treasure hunt game using GPS to find and solve challenges. The only thing you need to do is start a game and share the invitation code with them. Design your own treasure hunt using the Locatify CMS: http://locatify.com/signup.
- Map with challenges which tracks and displays player location using GPS.
- When users approach pre-set challenges, receive instructions and answer questions or solve challenges.
- Successfully solved challenges are rewarded with virtual gold or other virtual rewards.
- Challenges can include multiple choice questions, photo challenges and memory games.
- Upload your own content for education or entertainment purposes.
- Play existing games or create your own!
- Observe game progress and player locations on the Locatify website.
- Offline content: Content is downloaded before embarking on your treasure hunt. It can then be enjoyed without requiring a network connection. Treasure hunt games do require a network connection to start the game, communicate score and location to other teams in a multiplayer game.
Individual games are published by Locatify users and are not screened for quality control. While most games are of high quality, we cannot guarantee the quality of each individual game.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.