The SpiderControl MicroBrowser App is a viewer for HMI's designed with CoDeSys or SpiderControl Editor (or any compatible OEM version).
SpiderControl is a complete tool-chain for creating industrial HMI, that can be run directly from an embedded web-server on a PLC.
SpiderControl is used as an OEM solution by many PLC manufacturers.
Note: This App is primarily intended for users that need to access on ONLY ONE controller. For any other purposes you will need to install the standard SpiderControl MicroBrowser App.
Restrictions of the lite version:
* No station list
* URL jumps are not allowed
* CoDeSys WebVisu V.2.x
* SpiderControl 6.21
* OEM: Baumüller, Beckhoff, Berghof, Info-Team, KW-Software, Panasonic, Phoenix-Contact, RSI, Sabo, Saia-Burgess Control, Samson, Selectron, Siemens, Schleicher, SysMik, TBox, Wago, ...
- The MicroBrowser does not display generic Web-formats.
- CoDeSys V.2.x is supported with a few limitations on some objects.
- CoDeSys V.3 is not supported yet.
- SAIA Offline Trend and Alarm Lists are not supported (SAIA sells their own Apps)