An ancient Yoga text on Postures(Asana), Breath(Pranayama), Mudras(Gestures) and Meditation(Samadhi) from 14th AD.
Also explains other specialized Yoga techniques like Bandhas, Shatkarmas(Detoxification), Chakras, Kundalini, Khechari, Vajroli, Shajoli , Nada(Sounds) and Laya(Absorption) as part of advanced Yoga techniques.
1) About 400 Sutras with Sanskrit text, transliteration, and literal translation.
2) Chants accompanying each sutra in the traditional Gurukul style
3) Photographs for about 30 plus main postures.
4) Auto play mode to mirror the app on a large external display.
5) Glossary of important terms.
6) Ability to share individual Sutras via social network and printing.
Perfect for an authentic understanding of various Yoga techniques and their end goals.
Great reference for teachers and students using disciplined action for taming our body and mind. End goal is raising individual consciousness to uplift the global consciousness.