Easily see how far from picture lock you are — and email that information to colleagues with one tap.
"Runtime is just flat out better than the old way." - InPoint
From the sleaziest reality show to prestige Hollywood feature films, Runtime has ingrained itself into the workflow of editors everywhere. By throwing out the decades old "timecode calculator" model, Runtime does only the tasks post-production professionals need the most – with none of the other cruft. Keep track of act times. Know what percentage each act is of the total. Figure total run time, total content time, and how far over or under time the project is.
Runtime is an easy and fun way to keep track of your film, tv or radio project.
• calculate Total Runtime or Total Content Time
• automatically figures how over or under time a project is
• visually see your timings with the bar graph
• email timings to co-workers with one tap
• support for multiple projects
• 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 59.95 and 60 fps all supported (drop and non-drop frame timecode as well)
• the least annoying timecode entry you'll find in the App Store!
• timer for timing segments live on set
• a no-nonsense tool for professionals
Editors, producers, preditors, and post supervisors all over the world have embraced Runtime's simple solution to a complex problem.