The portal service offers network resource access control for ISPs. To access network resources of an ISP, a user must pass portal authentication on the Web login page or portal client.
The iNode client is integrated with portal authentication for iOS users.
1. Access a WiFi network with your iPhone or iPad.
2. Install and run the iNode client.
3. Enter your username and password.
4. Set the IP address of the portal server.
5. Select a service type.
6. Click Login to launch portal authentication.
This application is developed by H3C Technologies Co., Limited. If you are an end-user and have difficulties configuring or utilizing the application, please contact with H3C Technologies Co., Limited, please login www.h3c.com or direct call 86-400-810-0504. If you would like to give feedback, suggestions, or leave comments directly to the team, you can reach us on iTunes by using the report issue.