This application is designed as an educational, quick reference for common congenital heart defects. The anatomy, hemodynamics, and treatment of the defects are explained with full color pictures.
This application is intended for any health-care provider or student needing a rapid review of congenital heart defects.
• List of Contents:
• Acyanoticvs Cyanotic
• Atrial Septal Defect
• Ventricular Septal Defect
• Aortic Stenosis
• Coarctation of the Aorta
• Common Complete Atrioventricular Canal
• Eisenmenger’s Syndrome
• Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
• Tetralogy of Fallot
• Tricuspid Atresia
• Pulmonary Atresia with Intact Ventricular Septum
• Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return
• D-Transposition of the Great Arteries
• Pulmonary Stenosis
• Favorites: Add commonly accessed defects to your Favorites list.
• Search: Look for any key word and it will show all defects where this word is listed.