The MFP Fishing Log app was voted best fishing journal for 2013 in Outdoor Canada Magazine!
MFP Fishing Log allows you to log extremely detailed catch information, as you fish. Take some trophy pics, and share them with your friends or the MFP community - throw away that old notepad, and give our app a try!
Your private catch data can be uploaded to MyFishPattern.com with a FREE account, and then you can use our state of the art analysis tools to analyze your catch information and create fishing patterns.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
- "This app is awesome. I have used a lot of fishing apps, and since I downloaded this one, I've deleted the others. I love how it shows you the trends so that you can try to fish a certain way in similar conditions that have worked before."
- "Awesome site and concept guys - thanks for being so receptive to feedback."
- "LOVE logging my catches and having the system suggest patterns for me - can't wait to see what I can do with a whole season's worth of data!"
HOW IT WORKS:
- Log your catches using the app
- (Optional) Snap a picture of your catch, and share with friends or the MFP community!
- Upload your catch information to your private MyFishPattern.com account
- Start the "Pattern Wizard", and create professional level fishing patterns
- Download your completed patterns, as well as patterns from our PROS to view inside the app, and fish like a PRO!!
WHAT WE TRACK
MyFishPattern Fishing Log is the most detailed catch logging solution available, but is suitable for weekend warriors and pros alike. Log as much, or as little data as you want - it's up to you, the angler. This app allows you to track:
-Catch Locations (GPS Points)
- Detailed Rod Information (including Reel and Line details)
- Detailed Bait Information (including Bait Size, Type, Color, Presentation, and Trailers used)
- Fish Species, Weight and Length
- Retrieval Speed
- Sky Conditions (Sunny, Overcast, etc, also Air Temp and Wind Direction)
- Water Conditions(Waves, Current, Temperature, Depth, Clarity)
- Structure Information (Structure Fish relate to such as submerged stumps, docks, etc)
- Water Body Information (Underwater Humps, Bottom Conditions and Contours)
- Other information such as Barometer readings and Moon Phases
Check us out at http://www.myfishpattern.com, and discover a whole new way to think about fishing!