The long-time best seller from Kumon Publishing, Kurukku the Pigeon’s Clock Picture Book, has been released as a cuckoo clock application!
Have Kurukku and his friend, Cuckoo remind you of important times in the everyday lives of your children such as time to wake up and study time.
Setting the Alarm
(1) Use the alarm button to set the alarm for the activity you want and set the time. You can choose from 10 different alarms.
Time to go home
(2) Using the set day button, select the day on which you want the alarm to sound.
(3) At the selected time, Kurukku and Cuckoo will remind you of the time using the unique voices and expressions from Kurukku the Pigeon’s Clock Picture Book.
Kurukku: Good morning, it’s time to wake up! Hey wake up!
Kurukku: Mrs. Bear’s cake is ready. It’s snack time.
Cuckoo: Message from the little pig. It’s time to study.
You cannot set more than 2 alarms for the same time.
The day the alarm is set will be applied to all alarms.
The alarm will sound even when the application is closed.
・When the alarm will sound
1) When the application is in use
2) When the application is working in the background
3) While the iPhone is in sleep mode
4) When the application is closed
・When the alarm won’t sound
1) When the sound to the iPhone is turned off
Original picture book description
Kurukku the Pigeon’s Clock Picture Book (Kumon Publishing)
Author/Illustrations: Keiko Tachino
Retail Price: 1,470 yen (Tax inclusive)
Picture book with fun clock to teach children how to read the time.
Kurukku the Pigeon’s Clock Picture Book now available as an iPad app!
A fun way to learn how to tell the time by moving the clock hands around as you follows Kurukku’s story.
Search for Kumon at the AppStore.